3.25.2012

Creative Scrapbooking Divas March Guest Designer




Welcome back to week 4 of my month-long adventure at Creative Scrapbooking Divas as Sunday Guest Designer. It's me, Beckie, and I'm sharing blog space with you today at CSD and Just B Creative Crazy. I hope you are enjoying my "Happy" inspirations.

Where has the time gone? This is my last posting and your last time to get linked-up with your happy card.
If you remember from past week's post, I'm bringing the Happiness this month. Each Sunday I want to showcase a card using "Happy". So here is today's inspiration.
Happy Easter!

This super cute stamp is from Digi Darla . The awesome ribbon is from my friend Julie at 3GJ .
I hope you’ve found some inspiration in my card. I would like to invite you to play along, make your own “Happy…” Card and link-up. You can link-up as often as you want until March 31st.

That's right, we've extended the time to link-up. So get your Happy on ;0)
I love prizes too!! So link-up and play along with me, then on Sunday, April 1st…Mr. Random Number Generator will choose a lucky linker to win the All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge.



Thanks for stopping by!!! Come back and see what happiness next Sunday brings!
Be blessed, Beckie

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my another cute card...
You are awesome Beckie.... love all your cute creations you've been doing....you are so inspiring!
I need to get my cricut and start changing the scene, I have quite a bit of cartridges and they are just sitting in their boxes....

Amy said...

This is a super cute card!!! Love the image :)Amy

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!

marg0006 said...

Super cute card

marg0006@verizon.net

Karenladd said...

Hi Beckie,
Now that the Creative Divas blog is closing, I am wondering if you had picked a winner of the Happy Card challenge? Thanks!