5.22.2012

Mashi's Muffins' May Release with Mary J

Sharing from my awesome friend Mary J of Where's My Creativity?


It's time to review the All That Scraps Mashi's Muffins May release and today I have a Father's Day easel card using Mashi's Muffins Gnome...





Ain't he sweet?! My dad is a keen fisherman so this will suit him perfectly! The sentiments are from the AmyR All About Dad and I created a simple background using the C.C. Designs Cutter Flower Border Die and C.C. Designs Cutter Grass Border Die. Check out more DT inspiration over at the blog here!




6 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

OK, now! This is one of the cutest Father's Day cards I have seen! How creative...and did I say 'cute'!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Kraftin' Kathie said...

Wow, this is too cute! I love the little gnome and the bright colors...its just perfect. Kathie

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is just adorable! I love gnomes!

Hugs,

Chriss

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Beckie!! Love the cute gnome!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome Card and I love bright colors! TFS AJ~

CraftyJAR said...

This is sooo adorable! Love that cute little gnome.
Judy