8.29.2012

Getting ready for Fall

Here are some cards that I whipped up using my Joy's Life Fall Puns stamps. They are in true Chick-n-Scrap style ;0) If you follow Chick-n-Scrap you'll know why, if not...hop over and become a follower of my Awesome friend!

So, Jess....these are for you ;0) Hugs!

 
I stamped the leaves & sentiment in Tim Holtz distressed ink in Walnut. The red leaves are cut from Create-a-Critter at 1" (Real-dial size). The stamped leaves are with Stazon Ink in Blaze Red. The sentiment is from my new stamps from Joy....got to get you some!!!
 

I cut this cut guy from Create-a-Citter at 3" and used some more leaves from the top ;0). The twine is new from my 1st order from Annie's Boutique of Trendy Twine...got to get you some!! The sentiment is from my new stamps from Joy....got to get you some...in Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Walnut.

Inside of card....cute lil pumpkin is from my new stamps from Joy....got to get you some!!!
 
 
 
This lil bushel is cut from Doodle Charms at 3" (Real dial size). More leaves. The lil brads are a lil assorted pack from Joann's Fabrics. The twine is Annie's Boutique Trendy Twine. The sentiment is from my new stamps from Joy....got to get you some...in Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Walnut.
 
Hope you likey! See you tomorrow with a couple more.
 
Challenges:
 
Turkey card: 3-2-1 Challenge at Less is More...got 3 leaves, used 2 stamps and 1 turkey. Also linking it up at Squigglefly challenge Fall into Fall.
Leaves card: Anything goes at Eureka Stamps
Bushel card: Anything goes at Totally Stampalicious
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE these my sweet friend!!! WOW a great shout-out and adorable cards!! Thanks so much for being such a GREAT friend and so glad I have inspired you! These are awesome!!!!!
Have a GREAT hump day :)

Holly Young said...

Great Fall cards Beckie! I love them all, but the bushel one is my favorite! The twine is great, and I love the colorful leaves and the tiny brads are just darling! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Chrissie said...

Your little turkey card looks really cute!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Minckler said...

Well now I'm completely ready for the Fall season to arrive. What inspiration your three cards were for me. They are all so wonderful. :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Squigglefly.
Lisa xx

Heather Lynn said...

All of your cards are totally adorable!! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
HL

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Lisa said...

What awesome fall cards! I love all the designs!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your fall cards are just fabulous - great colors and images, Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Squigglefly Challenge.

Scrappy Scatty said...

how cute!
Thank you for joining us this time at Squigglefly
Love Jan
xx