11.18.2013

Christmas in November with Little Blue Button Stamps

Welcome. This week at Little Blue Button Stamps we are having a Christmas in November Event. Every day this week a NEW Christmas image is being shown and lots of other GREAT things.

Today is my day to share with you Holiday Miss Lilly in her Christmas attire. Once you've taken a look at my project, be sure to hop over and see what is happening at LBBS.

I made a hanging. It could be used as alot of items...hanging, ornament, coaster, desk decoration, etc.

I started with a ceramic coaster. I got it at the Dollar Tree.

 
I cut my base paper to be the size of the coaster.

 
 
I used Mod Podge to paste down the paper to the coaster. I've got the tinsel glitter out to use on the top.

 
I pasted the adorable Holiday Miss Lilly on to the coaster after I cut her in a scalloped shape. Then I generously added tinsel glitter. I like bling, if you do not prefer as much you can adjust ;)

 
I added some ribbon the back for hanging and voila.

 
This would be super cute as an ornament. You could also stamp a nice sentiment before mod podging all over or add one as it's own tag. This would also be great with a small easel to set on a desk or table.
 
Don't forget to check out my Little Blue Buttons Blog post for a 50% OFF Code for Holiday Miss Lilly.
 
Thanks for stopping!!!!



6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute ornament! This could make a great stocking stuffer!

jessica said...

Adorable Beckie!

Norma said...

OMG! girl this is such a beautiful project and would make great gifts!! I might just have to bust out my tiles and create:) I hope you are well and are getting ready for the Holidays!
Hugs,
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome! I love the idea-great gift idea:)
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! What a great gift idea this is!! It looks fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous coasters/hangings! I made coasters once but wasn't real happy with the results, I need to try again and make them into hangings!